Our client is a global creative services agency that handles a range of retail marketing, campaign creation, localisation services and more. Due to continued business growth, they are looking to add a mid-level Digital Designer to the team to work alongside the Head of Digital. This is a great opportunity for someone keen to grow and learn. The team are a fun, down-to-earth bunch who produce some great work.
A large part of the role will be localising and editing digital assets to suit the Australian market. You will also have the opportunity to be creative – producing design concepts and contributing to pitch ideas. You will be working across a number of key accounts producing a range of digital media from banners, ads, landing pages and eDM’s.
You will be proficient across the Adobe Creative Suite. The ideal candidate will also have some motion skills in After Effects to produce simple animations.
This role is based in the office five days a week due to confidentiality agreements with the clients. Working from home is not possible.
We are seeking:
- A Digital Designer with minimum 3-5 years industry experience
- Must have experience in producing eDM’s, ads, landing pages and banners.
- You must be fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite
- The ideal candidate will have some After Effects skills
- Basic editing skills would be advantageous
- Someone keen to grow and learn
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please upload your resume with a link to your work. Nathalie Winder will be in touch with you shortly.
Close Apply for this job